Collecting Personal Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We will not pass on your details to any third party and do not send out marketing e-mails to customers unless they have registered to receive such material, purchased from us, or downloaded one of our free or paid products.
How to “Opt Out” from a Mailing List
Should you need to opt out from a mailing list, please click the attached “Opt Out” link at the bottom of the email to unsubscribe.
You can also call 1-800-474-1143 or email email@example.com and a customer service representative will assist you.
The Type of Information We May Collect Includes Your:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Postal Address
- Phone Number
Generally, this information is requested when you are either downloading free products, when you purchase any of our products (eBooks, software etc.), or when you subscribe to our newsletters. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up-to-date. You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us at Support@ADDPeaceofMind.com. If you find any inaccuracies, we will delete or correct it promptly.
Control of Personal Information
We will not use your personal information for any other reason other than to contact you. We do not sell, give away, or rent your email address to any third party. If, in the future, we did for any reason wish to rent, sell, or use your email address for any other purpose we will ask you for your permission first.
Use of Personal Information
Your personal information is used for four main purposes:
- To send out information, recommendations and resources to you.
- To provide assistance to you after you have purchased products from us.
- To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you.
- To enlighten you about new products, services, tool, upgrades, special offers and information which we feel may be of use to you.
We will only disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on www.clearlifesupplements.com;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of www.clearlifesupplements.com;
- Or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of www.clearlifesupplements.com.